Currently, I am the Vice President of Compliance & Operations for Salt Lake Express. I oversee over 150 drivers located in 8 different markets and 115 vehicles maintained through 4 company shops. I work with many different departments to ensure we stay an industry leader in safety and performance.
I have worked in the transportation industry for a little over 11 years. I started driving bus for Idaho State University transporting college students from Idaho Falls, ID to Pocatello, ID. I instantly fell in love being behind the wheel, and quickly took an opportunity to drive for Greyhound Lines.
I drove for Greyhound Lines for several years, staying on their extra board. In 2013 I accepted the position of Operations Supervisor out of Seattle for Greyhound Lines. As an Operations Supervisor in Seattle, I worked with both drivers and customer service agents.
- Bus Industry Safety Council – Vice-Chair of Human Development
- American Bus Association – Member
- United Motorcoach Association – Member
- Capella University. Bachelors Degree in Science in Business
- University of Phoenix. Associate Degree in Arts in Business.